Re: [FWDLK] black fury and 392 hemis cars

Re: [FWDLK] black fury and 392 hemis cars

I might be inclined to believe that there were some unusual cars that left
the factory or were changed at the dealership.  Looking at the build sheet
for my 58 Belvedere, there is a field labeled 'Equipment Changes' as well
as one labeled 'Special Equipment'.  In the field labeled 'Special Order'
at the top of the sheet, someone has hand written '558'.  Trying to figure
what that meant.  I guess anything is possible.

Ron