[FWDLK] Looking For a Door Latch

Hi,

I thought some one on the list can help me on a quest for a left (rear) door
latch fo a 56 Dodge. I need the sprocket mechanism thats mounted on the door.
Mine just spins and the door will not latch.

It's the left rear door, any left side mechanism will do. I believe any mopar
of this era
(56-59,including trucks) will interchange. I recently saw a 4dr 57 Firedome in
a junk yard but both left door latches were already gone. I gues they're a
popular item.

Any help will be appreciated.

John M
56 Dodge Custom Sierra