Re: [FWDLK] gas for 55 Savoy

the engine already has exhaust inserts and unless you are going to be doing cross country travel pulling a 10,ooo Lb. trailer you shouldn't hurt it.
----------
From:   Don Smith[SMTP:CHAKKABRA@xxxxxxx]
Sent:   Wednesday, September 23, 1998 6:45 PM
To:     tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        [FWDLK] gas for 55 savoy

hey,
i just have one quick question for you guys, i just recently bought a 55
plymouth Savoy, i was just curious to know what kind of gas to put in it. Im
not sure whether or not i need a lead supplement (leaded gas) or i can just
use regular gas.  If someoane could email me with the answer i would be very
happy. the car has a 6 cylinder engine by the way.
Thanks A Lot
Donny Smith