[FWDLK] 1958 New Yorker coupe for sale.

Hola.

I'm looking to sell my '58 Chrysler New Yorker coupe.  I'll never get to
working on it.

It's stored in Frenchtown, New Jersey, 10 miles south of I-78 at the
Pennsylvania border.  I'm asking $1,200, which is what I paid when I
bought it.

It's bamboo yellow with an ermine white roof.  The body is solid.  The
front floors and the trunk are not.  They're gone.  The rear floors are
intact, if I remember correctly.  There's surface rust on the roof.

The glass is intact, the interior is shot.  There are no power
accessories.  It isn't driveable, but I did get the engine to turn over
before I bought it.

Is there anyone out there willing to give it a good home, and the time
it deserves?

Thank you,

Chris Whalen
212-929-6567