From: adengel@xxxxxxxxx
To: Sperduto, Nick
Subject: Re:
Date: Monday, September 28, 1998 10:54AM

     Nick,

     Thank you for coming back to me so quickly.

     Yes I am the guy looking for bonnett beadings, probably better
known
     as engine hood trims. They are located on the bottom front edge of
the
     engine hood and comprises 3 loose pieces; two side beadings joining
     into a centre portion. The centre portion on the 56 Plymouth
belvedere
     may be exactly the same as for the Desoto I have. They are usually
     balnk chrome pieces. Even if they do not have a blank centre piece
and
     have Plymouth logo on I can at least have a sample of a complete
unit
     and may be able to get one made up.

     I have looked all over and have also liased with other enthusiasts
but without success.

     I really hope you can help.

     Many thanks and best regards

     Gerald Engelbrecht
     gerald.engelbrecht@xxxxxxxxx

Author:  "Sperduto, Nick" <SperdutoN@xxxxxxx> at INTERNET
Date:    21/09/1998 19:19

Gerald, I did not get your response.
What was it.
I think you were the guy with the bonnett beads ?

Nick