Re: [FWDLK] aerokroil

Been using it for years myself.  Get it by the Gallon and then use in small squirt can.  Mopar heat riser valve fluid is also great and more fitting of course but more expensive.  Have collector can when done at least though.

----------
From:   Sperduto, Nick[SMTP:SperdutoN@xxxxxxx]
Sent:   Wednesday, September 30, 1998 9:57 AM
To:     tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        [FWDLK] aerokroil

Hello, while not mopar related, this may be of help.
I don't know if anyone on this list has seen it,
there is a product called Aero Kroil. It's a penetrating oil and is
described as
"the oil that creeps" It's advertised to penetrate to 1 millionth of an
inch.
I have been using it for a couple of years. Not many people know about
it cause it's indstrial and not available in a retail store.

It is absolutely the best stuff I've ever used. I've thrown out every
can of wd-40 and liquid wrench that I owned, evne the full bottle
because it doesn't compare.

My friend and myself call it liquid gold.

I have yet to find a frozen bolt that I couldn't remove with this stuff.

By the way, I am not affiliated with the company at all.
i just think it's really good stuff.
you can buy it thru their website now at www.kanolabs.com

I'll garantee you'll like if, if not, let me know, I'll by your can.

Nick