Re: [FWDLK] Penetrants

In a message dated 9/30/98 7:15:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
 Has anyone else ever used PB ("Power Blaster")?  It's in a really REALLY ugly
 red, yellow, and white spray can that looks like it came off of some 1950's
 travelling huckster's truck...

Hi Guys!       I saw these  "PB"  cans at my warehouse.  Apparently we are
going to be distributing the stuff.    I'll check on the pricing.   Sometimes
it is better to skip the middle-man and get a better price.   The cans are
funny looking allright, but the  mechanics swear by the stuff.     Anyone
interest can reply to me direct if they need a price.  Give me a day to find
out  the best price I can pass along to "List members"
Dave  Smith,      Wagonman61@xxxxxxx