[FWDLK] Im Not Quitting!!!!

That's Rite!
Im not quitting,
It's actually fun reading  everyone's questions and answers.
no matter how absurd they are, this list is "TAME" thanks to Dave!
you can actually learn something , If you take the time and listen.
here's some input from Dad and I, just to be on the level for some
Interesting information
"The Car Patch"
its in Yates Center Kansas
has about 5 or 6-- 55 Plymouths, and about 6 or 7-- 56 Plymouths ,
one is a 56 2dr suburban, all almost complete cars , some with minor
parts missing
open only on week ends <carpatch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
tell Pete and sondra we sent you!
The 57-58 Plys are in Marquette, Kansas,I haven't got a phone number at
this time
 I will post it later, he wont give me a price on them, the 4dr is a
Belvedere 318,
these cars are complete.
The man in Rapid City, South Dakota, his name is Olsen, he runs a
salvage yard of the same name
he is building one Plymouth convertible for every year ,from 1950 to
1960 ,
he needs a 52 and a 58 I beleve.Dad and I sold him a 53 Cranbrook conv.
Ill post his number later also
Being a 55 owner , I don't hear much from the other 55-56 owners
come on guys speak up!!!
Were the front runners of the Forward Look Cars !!!
Just my 2cents,plus tax.
                Mark