[FWDLK] Scandinavian MoPars

I'm trying to help an acquaintance in South Africa find parts for his '56 DeSoto
 Diplomat (Plymouth-based).  It seems from what I see here that the list members
 from the Scandinavian countries are more familiar with these cars than anyone
 else.  Any information on Chrysler history in these countries would be most
 appreciated.

I would especially like to hear from the list member who mentioned Chrysler's
 strong Finnish presence, including any information on the large Chrysler
 dealership in Helsinki.

I also hope anyone who checks out Dr. David Zatz' heroic efforts at the
 Chrysler-Plymouth-Dodge Central <z.simplenet.com> and Valiant Pages
 <www.valiant.org> sites will forward whatever gap-filling information can be
 provided.

Mike Sealey
Knowledge Is (Mo)Power