Re: [FWDLK] More new stuff

First; great job on the website Dave, the more data the better!!

Second;  I had read about the buried Belvedere in Plymouth 1946-1959 by Jim
Benjaminson (I see this is where Dave got it too!).  It is a great story.
Everyone go read it!!

See ya,  Joe.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5768
99 GMC Sierra K1500 SLE Z71 4x4 Ext Cab Shortbed 5.3L Blue/Pewter.
55 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr Club Coupe V8 Auto Red/Black Sport Tone.
http://www.infopage.com/plymouth/

snip