[FWDLK] Seatbelts

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who responded to my rear bumper question (wing
guards, glamour guards or safety glamour guards is what they are) I'm
learnin'.

Next question:  My 15 year old son Jason is starting driver's ed this
summer (ouch!)  Gotta have seat belts in the 56 Belve before mom will
let him (us) drive it to any great extent (and it is VERY near ready to
drive).

Does anyone know if seat belts WITH a shoulder strap are available.
I've seen regular lap belts in Kanters and elsewhere but not with a
shoulder strap.

Any help in this area is greatly appreciated - the 56 will be Jason's
primary car and a daily driver so it has to be as safe as possible for
him.

Thanks in advance.
Joe (and Jason)
56 Belvedere