Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: IML: Mitchell Motor Parts, Spittin' Mad

Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: IML: Mitchell Motor Parts, Spittin' Mad

Just my opinion:

I have watched with interest all the mails about all of these vendors. I have
 not
dealt with any of them except Mitchel..... I bought some thing from him on e bay
and have not yet received it.  It has not been long enough of a wait yet for me
complain about. I did however go to his web site. I am sure that warehouse space
is expensive. But $129 for a 60 Plymouth speaker grill? That can't take up a
 whole
lot of space. I'll look at a hole in the dash for a long time before I pay that
much for one. Almost $2000 for a 57 Fury gold grill? Gold paint is cheaper.
I do still need new pedal rubber for my 60 Savoy stick shift car. If anyone
 knows
of a place that is reasonable, please let me know.
Thanks.
Don.