Re: [FWDLK] Brake and gas lines

Ken:
Over the years, I have replaced numerous sections of fuel and brake lines with
off counter tubing.  These pieces (which are not very lengthy) are zinc or tin
coated already.  I also purchased some good quality bending, cutting, and
flaring tools and I think I've done decent jobs. This is not hard.  Contact
other parts vendors for single piece generic brake line tubing so that you'll
not wind up with too many splices. Double flare might be necessary for brakes
lines due to the high liquid presssure, but not that critical for fuel lines.
Just make sure your fuel fittings and flares seat well.
Jesus