[FWDLK] Mitchell

I been Mitchelled as well, I paid for a set of AGR-31 sparkplugs well over a year ago and have yet to see them. After months of wrangling with the staff and no answers as to where my parts were Frank responded to an email and said he would send them too me when he unburied the box they were stored in. Obviously they are buried rather deep. This sure smacks of fraud.
Ron Dulmage