[FWDLK] '55 Plymouth trim codes wanted

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to assemble a list of trim codes for '55 Plymouth.  If you own
such a car and know your trim code please e-mail me with the code and a
description of your car's original interior.

Probably the most reliable source for trim codes is the factory build sheet
(available from Chrysler Historical Society -- email me if you want the
address).  However, if you don't have the build sheet you may be able to find
the trim code on the car.  Look under your seats for cloth tags stitched into
the seams of the seat covers.  Plymouth used 3-digit trim codes in 1955 and
so far the codes I have found all start with a "4" or a "7".

I have also found trim codes handwritten on the back of door panels and
printed on the back of other vinyl trim pieces.  Thanks for looking!

Robert