[FWDLK] Are 55 Dodge/Ply doors interchangeable

[FWDLK] Are 55 Dodge/Ply doors interchangeable

Hi FWLKers,
        I have a doofey question, are 55 Dodge and Plymouth sedan door trim
(chrome below the window on the beltline, not on the side of the door) the
same?  Are the doors for the 4 door wagons the same physically as the 4
door sedans?  I can't lay my hands on any pictures right now to check.  My
Dodge has a missing trim piece that is about 33 1/2 inches long.

Thanks for any help!
        Wayne Gritis in AZ