[FWDLK] Bare metal parts

Depending on what it is, I find two options useful---
1.  Simply cleaning and degreasing then 'polishing; by hand using maybe two
grades of good ole steel wool.  It puts a patina on the part sort of like if
its galvalized.  THEN spray with a quality clear lacquer or acrylic from
spray can.  Did my hood hinges and other parts this way and several have
asked where I got the new hinges.  If any Rust, LIGHTLY spray that area after
derusting with some W/Dry paper, and when still wet feather that area into
the surrounding.  THEN clear spray.
or
2. Get the Eastwood catalog and buy several of their metal touchup kits.
in either case enjoy.
PS
BE shore U get all areas covered with the clear.  Or else its rust U get.