[FWDLK] Fluidity

    Hi 'Lookers, I'm hoping you folks can tell me what kind/type of
transmission and power steering fluids would be compatable with a '59 DeSoto
383.  Also, what weight of grease should I use in the rear end?  And
finally...there are little grease cups on my distributor and generator.
What is supposed to go in those cups and how often?

-Thanks, Eli in U.P.