[FWDLK] 56 Plymouth Dash

Hi Lookers,

This is for the 56 Plymouth experts.

My 56 Belvedere has the bright metal around ths heater radio and gages
like all the Belvederes and Furies of '56, and PowerFlite.

BUT there is no "Plymouth" script above the radio, and the speaker
grille is like on all the Plazas and Savoys I have seen, that it is
black and has a "Plymouth" script on it.And the sales folder shows cars
with "PowefFlite" scripts on the trunklid.My car does'nt even have holes
in the trunklid for one.

That's the way it came, as my mom is the original owner.. She bought the
car in June of that year...could they have run out of parts and put
whatever they had left on it??

Anyone have any ideas???