From:   Stig Molteberg [SMTP:mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Monday, June 21, 1999 2:53 PM
To:     L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        [FWDLK] Help!

Can any of you on the list please help me? I've got the crazy idea of
building a 300B race-replica out of one of my New Yorker 2dht. I need info
about how the cars actually looked like when they where ready to race. If
somebody had the chance to make copies of their pictures and articles from
the magazines from that time, or maybe scan them and mail it to me I would
be very gratefull. I never had the opportunity to see a 300B live, but
everytime I see a picture I start to dribble. The chance to find a genuine
one for a reasonable price looks impossible. I will not change anything that
makes it impossible to rebuild the car back to original St.Regis.
--
Stig Molteberg
1956 Chrysler New Yorker St.Regis