[FWDLK] Literature Registry

Hi FLers -

    I think it would be cool to put together a registry of all the
literature, dealer items, postcards, ads, etc. for a particular make and
year of car.  We could start with one car (58 Plymouth, for example) and if
it goes well, expand to other FL cars.  We could use the most popular cars,
as determined by the recent poll, as a starting point.  This would be a
great help for those of us that collect the literature for our cars.

    Any thoughts ?

Ron