[FWDLK] 62 65 website, Bill Hirsch products recc., Kanter no-no

[FWDLK] 62 65 website, Bill Hirsch products recc., Kanter no-no

1962 - 1965 Mopar Restoration Tips and Vendor/parts sources
note some shock info and numbers...

http://www.geocities.com/toto?s=76000004

enjoy
L.

PS-
For those that have forgotten, Kanter is a no no.
but---
no one has ever mentioned Hirsch, Bill Hirsch a packard fan and has extensive
line of paint, upholdstery materials, conv tops car covers etc see Hemmings.
I can recommend Hirsch as top notch.  Anyone that when they receive a pint of
heat resistant paint that did not seem what they thought and called
regarding same and talked to the phone salesperson, then  The Man himself
calls  back regarding a $15 item and spends 10 min on the phone regarding it
and THEN sends a couple spray cans at no charge and does not want the
original product returned, warrants an A+++.  Have also bought wool
broadcloth.   Their high temp engine enamels are excellent, have used em for
20 yrs.