--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "Wayne Graefen" <wrgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 20:42:11 -0500

 I'm selling my '53 Dodge Coronet Club Coupe.  First year for
Dodge's Red Ram hemi at 241".  48K mile car.

If you know anyone potentially interested, please tell them
about the car.

Wayne Graefen
south central Texas

To reply to sender, click on Reply to Author.
To reply to the group, click on Reply to All.
Contact: rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx

--- End Message ---