[FWDLK] KANTER BRAKE KIT

I was going to go with a kit including new brake cylinders, hardware,
master cylinder kit, shoes, lines etc... The kit is going to be around
$300... I am not really too concerned about the money, I will pay more if I
need too. But my main concern was that I wanted to get something that will
last me a long time, since I plan on keeping the car.  Does anyone here
have any experience with the KANTER brake kits and/or brake parts??? How is
the quality?

                                  Thanks!

Josh Ackerman
1955 Belvedere Club Coupe