Re: [FWDLK] DISC BRAKES

        Paul,
   From what I understand you're supposed to be able to use the braking
system from  the '73 - '78 B Bodies, because the ball joint taper and
spindle heights are supposed to be the same. You'll probably have to change
the rear axle as well to use the rear brakes. You'll also need the donor
car's proportioning valve, master cylinder, and booster (if needed). This
guy has done it on a '64 300, and I'll try it sometime soon on my '58 Plaza.

           Http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/2398/Cbrake.html

                                                        Scott Monfort

-----Original Message-----
From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Paul Sagehorn
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 1999 12:50 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] DISC BRAKES

  HEY EVERYONE, NEW SUBSCRIBER HERE. I HAVE A 58 PLYMOUTH RESTORED AS A
REPLICA OF "CHRISTINE". ANYONE THAT GOES TO IOLA KNOWS THE CAR.I WAS TOLD BY
SOMEONE THAT THERE IS A CERTAIN MODEL OF 70'S CHRYSLER PRODUCT THAT HAD DISC
BRAKES YOU COULD PUT ON A 57 OR 58 PLYMOUTH? MY DAD HAS A 57 CONVERTIBLE,
AND A 57 FURY, SO IT WOULD BE NICE TO UPDATE THE BRAKES ON THESE BECAUSE I
DON'T CARE WHAT CHRYSLER THOUGHT OF THERE "BIGGER, BETTER, BRAKES" IN THOSE
YEARS, THEY SURE SUCK TODAY. ANYONE WITH ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECTIATED.

THANKS, PAUL SAGEHORN
  "CHRISTINE"