[FWDLK] Manifold Problem

All,

A while back I posted for a manifold for my 55 Savoy 241 V8. Nico Over had
offered me one off of his 56 and we found that it did not fit. Robert Bishop
chased down the part numbers and noted that it appeared that the manifold had
to be off of a 55 model year car. He was correct. I received a manifold from
Richard Main from a 55 259 V8 (260) and it matches perfectly.

I would like to thank Richard, Robert and Nico for helping me get my car back
on the road. Also, to Mel Boehenkamp (great web site, I wish I could afford
that 61 convertible) and Dr. Mopar who had manifolds ready for me in case the
one shipped didn't work.

Richard and I have been trading parts and I think this is a great way for
members of the mailing list to keep their autos running. We never discuss
price. It's been I need this, I have this... etc...

Also, for Robert, I will send my interior coding to you tomorrow from my build
sheets.

If anyone needs manifolds for a 56 V8 let me know, I have the ones Nico sent
me.

Thanks,

Mike Skiles