Re: [FWDLK] Parting out 60 Dodge Pheonix

Re: [FWDLK] Parting out 60 Dodge Pheonix

Maybe you folks who are so upset over the parting of this car should go and
offer Mel a good price for it, take it home and restore it.
I wish it was a 25,000 mile 60 Savoy he was parting. I would have bought a bunch
of stuff from it.
My 2 cents.... probably worth a lot less, but they are mine. :-)
Don