[FWDLK] Radials or Bias

Salutations Members, I think that some Forward Lookers are giving Bias tires
a bad rap. I was initially using Radials on my 56 Dodge and after much
deliberation I decided to try a set of Bias Wide Whites for the nostalgic
look. I couldn't be more happy with a set of tires. They are on par with
respect to drivability in all regards. Therefore its my opinion that the Bias
tires not be ruled out for your FL car, after all they are proper and correct
in terms of original appearance. My tire man would mount and allow a short
test drive without obligation (he may be a rarity), maybe this option could
be explored next time you are changing out rubber? Old timers I have talked
to (One guy in particular has been mounting tires since before WWII) say that
it runs both ways and the type of tires your old car handles best with may go
either way, and there most assuredly are a lot of factors that go into this
equation. Its as clear as mud to me.  Tim