Re: [FWDLK] Fluid Drive

Just a quick thanks to all who e-mailed me on info in regards to the fluid
drive in my 51.  I apoligize for not individually e-mailing back, but I had
it.  I printed everything and put it in the front seat of the car for when I
get it running I'll know how to drive it.  Should be an amusing experience.
Thanks again....

P.S.  I got a couple of those Christine matchboxes still.  Let me know..

Mike R.