Re: [FWDLK] Sound Proofing:

This same material lines the inside of my doors on my `47 Plymouth.  Almost
like hardened clay that was spread on by hand.  As some of mine has come
off, I would like to know what it is myself.  I was thinking about just
replacing it with a modern sound barrier since it can't be seen without
removing the door panels.

David Maxwell