From:   Richard Washburn [SMTP:w451@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Thursday, July 29, 1999 6:44 PM
To:     L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        [FWDLK] Tranny Question

An aquaintence of mine from college  asked me for a good parts supplier of
seals,etc for the auto tranny in a 61 New Yorker.Napa and the other local
parts stores have been tried with no luck.Having never had to chase these
parts down before, I decided to ask you gentlemen/ladies knowing that if
theres a supplier,you know who it is.
Thanks in advance!
Richard