[FWDLK] 56 Plym

Hi,

I forgot to put in my last email. evenually I will need a new thermostat
houseing for my 56 Savoy 6cyl. It becoming pourous. It's not a problem yet,
but I'd like to locate one. Also, if someone has replaced their bench seat
with some buckets, I may need a front seat fram as the locking mechanism on
the passenger side of the front seat broke. I have it locked in place now,
but can't adjust the seat.

I finally got the thermostat housing bolt drilled and re tapped sucessfully.
I left the rad and water distribution tube alone. I'm happy to report she is
now running cool.
I'd like some comments on this. I wanted to put the car back together but
didn't have a water pump gasket, so I just used some rtv copper and
everything seams to be ok.

I was out in it tonight, I sure do love driving this car, I cruised to my
parents house to pick up some blank 8 tracks. I know, I'm probably one of
the few who record compact discs onto 8 track. But these cars were meant for
8 track players.
How many of you run 8 track players.

Popped in my old beach boys and I was singing at the top of my lungs.
"this car of mine, when I bought her now, she wasn't new, old and broke
now...this little car means a heck of alot to me. I remember the day, when I
chose her over all those old, broken clunkers, this car of mine ....."

Sorry for the babbling, have a good night.

Nick