[FWDLK] 1956 Dual-Ghia

Forward Lookers,

I have a "Motor Trend" magazine, August 1956 that has an article about
the Dual Ghia formerly "Firebomb" built by Dual Motors.  This is a
beautiful car with many 1956 Dodge stock components (sparked my interest
in the car).  Do any of you have any knowledge or history of this car?
Have any of you ever seen any restored examples of this car?  I , and
maybe the rest of the list would be interested.

Thanks,
Greg Filtz (1956 DodgeRoyalLancer)