Re: [FWDLK] Repro '60 DeSoto tail light "Chevrons"

Re: [FWDLK] Repro '60 DeSoto tail light "Chevrons"

After looking at the costs to make the six molds, mold &
prep the parts, plating etc and assuming no more than 20
customers it would look more like $500 to $600 for a set of
six. I don't know if that is even a consideration for most
60 DeSoto owners and if they can be made cheaper it wouldn't
be by much - maybe 10%.

What do you think?

Brian