[FWDLK] step plates

Does anyone know of a company that reproduces or would reproduce the
aluminum door sill step plates for 56 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer 2 dr
hardtops? Because they are made of aluminum they are very prone to
corrosion and also dent very easily. I have not been able to find any
good ones in salvageable condition.
Thanks, Dennis