[FWDLK] Headlights and T-3s

All,

As far as 1958 goes, all of the NOS headlight assemblies I've seen at
different parts meets have had either GE or Tung Sol bulbs in them. I have
also seen them mixed in the same assembly. Even cars that I have seen in
older salvage yards that still had the lights in them were GE or Tung Sol.
All of the smaller bulbs in the car have been GE. The GE headlights have
the GE logo in the center of the bulb.

Most of the ch**y guys I know always use T-3 bulbs in their cars.

Larry