[FWDLK] 1956 motor trend

Howdy list members.

I have a motor trend magazine from November 1955,
 with title driving the '56 's.
It has an article on driving the 56 Chrysler corp cars. (plus the other
makes)

If anyone would like a copy, let me know. I can photocopy it and mail it to
you, give me your address.
Or I have it scanned in as jpegs. one jpeg per page and it's eleven pages
including the magazine cover. If you would like an email copy, let me know
if you want all the pictures attached to one email, or one email/pig/page
per email

Nick