[FWDLK] Name It

Friends,

There are a number of posts to this list that leave out
critically important information.

Namely, the MAKE AND YEAR OF THE CAR you are talking about.

If those reading your post don't know if you have a '55 Plymouth
or a '61 Imperial, that piece of trim, or starter motor can not
get a response.

Another thing is WHERE YOU ARE.

If you are asking for a local shop that can fix your _____,
please tell us your location.  I know an excellent inexpensive
muffler shop in Anaheim, CA, but you might be in Maine.  Say so,
please.

If you are reading this and posted a need and did not hear back
from ANYONE, ask yourself if you put in the make and year, or
your location.

Just my 2 cents...

Wayne Graefen