Subject: Re: Welcome to L-FORWARDLOOK!
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 21:46:34 EDT
From: ALFFURY@xxxxxxx
To: L-FORWARDLOOK-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm new to the list - so here is a brief introduction - My name is Jerry
Kaiz
- I live in Rockville, MD.

I have a 1960 Plymouth Fury Convertible - fully equiped - including the
45rpm
record player,  power steering ,power brakes, light
packages(brake,trunk,under hood,and glove box), sports deck lid, and
block
heater(the car was from South Dakota), deluxe,rectangular steering
wheel,
command seat, 318 V-8, bumper grill bar, prismatic mirror, hi-fi
radio(needed
with record player), remote driver side mirror, passenger outside
mirror. The
car is white, with red interior and black top. It's in great condition
and
has 92,000 original miles.

I have had the interior reupholstered with original NOS fabric. I have
had
the car since August of 1985 - but I had a 2 door Belvedere new in 1960
and
was always sorry that I sold it.

  I also collect all the paper that goes with the car including
catalogs,
brochures, dealer materials, ads, and the Plymouth Traveler Magazines
from
mid 1959 - to mid 1960 showing the '60 Plymouth line. I have a number of
the
F&F Post cereal 1960 plastic cars(convertibles,sedans and wagons).

 I'm 60 years old, a management consultant with my own business,
married, 3
daughters - 2 married with one grandchild, 2 elderly airdales.