[FWDLK] Introductions

Hi everyone,

My name is Eric Hoyt, and I live in Chesapeake, VA.  I'm interested in
finding a somewhat restored or even a mostly restored 1957 or 1958
Plymouth Fury or Belvedere.  I grew up around cars that were in various
states of restoration, including Mercedes, Porsches, Corvairs, Mustangs,
etc.  My father, in addition to working on these cars, raced a SCAA
formula-type car.  Thus, I've always been interested in older cars, and
I've wanted a Plymouth since I was 16 just because they are mean looking
machines.

I'm looking forward to this group!

Eric
--
Eric Hoyt
Elementary Teacher - Grade 5

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you
could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget
them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall
begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered
with your old nonsense."
                                  Ralph Waldo Emerson
ehoyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx    www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/9719
eric_hoyt@xxxxxxxxx