[FWDLK] convertible body mounts

Hi Fwd Lookers,

When I took my '55 Belvedere convertible body off the frame I found that no
rubber insulators were used -- instead there were 8 steel "cup spacers"
between the body and frame.  These rigid metal-to-metal body mounts
presumably keep the body from flexing so the doors and folding top stay in
alignment.  Now that I'm almost ready to put the body back on the frame I'm
looking at eight very rusty metal cups and thinking they don't belong on a
restored car...

Does anyone on the List have a source for these cup spacers?
- part number 1534042.
- dimensions are 2" OD, 7/16" ID and 17/32" thick

Does anyone else on the List need these parts?

Does anyone know which model years of MoPar convertibles used the metal cup
spacers?

Robert Bishop
Vancouver, BC