Re: [FWDLK] Rubber Door Mouldings

Gary Goers, who I believe subscribes to this list, sells
numerous items of this nature.  Other than shipping
being slow sometimes (totally understandable when you
realize how much of this he does by himself) he has an
outstanding rep for quality and customer satisfaction.
I believe gary@xxxxxxxxx is his email address.