[FWDLK] A rare 57 De Soto

I happened to see a picture in the local paper on Sunday that I thought
would interest some of you.  It shows a 1957 De Soto Firesweep Memphian
Ambulance.  Unfortunately the picture is small and not in color.  It was
taken at the 23rd meeting of the Professional Car Society's International
Meet.  This group evidentally features amblances and hearses.  The De Soto
is owned by Dawson Blackmore Jr. of Hamden, Conn.  Can you imagine how hard
it is finding parts for an ambulance.  This one looks first class.