Re: [FWDLK] That super duper penetrating oil was areo kroil.

Re: [FWDLK] That super duper penetrating oil was areo kroil.

Right on!
If brake fluid won't work nothing will. That is because brake fluid will
go where normal oils won't and it is hydroscopic (absorbs water) which
is what seized the motor in the first place. I have used it for 35
years.
DOn DulmaGE