Re: [FWDLK] Kroil

Phil Patterson writes:  I got a seized 1960 RB 383 in a Windsor myself, with
 only
40K miles on it or so,  I am very interested to see how it works. It's been
sitting for months with penetrant in it, but so far, won't budge at all with a
long breaker bar on the crank bolt. If it was a manual, I'd take it out on the
road sometime and drop the clutch once on it. But I am letting it soak until I
try again, or just pull it out completely and overhaul it. If this Kroil works,
want to try it. This 60 would other wise be road ready in short order, it has a
much better body then the one on my 58 Saratoga. Anything that will cut down the
time before I get it on the road, and being able to make it run under it's own
power will be much appreciated.