[FWDLK] Gas CAp

anyone know where I can get a gas cap for a 56 Plymouth. The Stant book
lists 53-54 and 57-59 but no 55-56.

Or I'll be happy to trade my fully fuctional locking cap for a regular one.
The locking one is the old style with the little door that slides over the
lock.
I called Andy Bernbaum and he was out of them. Actually I called for 4
things listed in his catalog and 3 of them he didn't have.

Thanks,
Nick