[FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#154772209: 1958

[FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#154772209: 1958 Plymouth Fury Trim

I'm sure someone on the list could use this.  Opening bid seems a bit high, but
 where else will you find this stuff?  I wonder if this guy has the rest of the
 car as well???

Mark   mjh

Title of item:  1958 Plymouth Fury Trim
Seller: leeboss@xxxxxxx
Starts: 08/29/99, 14:08:58 PDT
Ends:   09/08/99, 14:08:58 PDT
Price:  Starts at $400.00
To bid on the item, go to:
        http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=154772209

Item Description:
        Complete set of side trim mouldings minus gold inserts for Front Fenders, and
 doors. Also missing right quarter panel lower trim. Have 2 extra pieces from a
 Savoy that can be spliced to replace missing piece. Trim is as it was removed
 from the car. It is in overall good condition, needs to be cleaned up and
 polished. A few small dings in the stainless, but very minor. The gold inserts
 are dented and creased in places but would work if not looking for perfection.
 Also included are the top roof mouldings which can be seen in the picture.
Shipping will be UPS, buyer to pay actual cost. Money Order preferred. Because
 of the length of the trim, I have built a box out of wood, which adds to the
 weight, but should keep from damaging trim. Gold inserts will be rolled and
 shipped seperate. Good luck bidding.

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
 http://www.ebay.com