[FWDLK] MoPars of the 50's

Hi friends,
        I was Junk Yardin' today...I found a way out of the way, not too active
boneyard with many, many MoPars! Not one 59 Plymouth for myself, but I
may be able to help find some odd trim pieces or...???
        Among the many vintage cars there were, ( I'm not up on all the years
like many of you, but I can come within a year or so on many)
'60-'61 Dodge Phoenix 2 dr hdtp, many, but not all, side trim and other
trim pieces still intact and in straight shape, all glass except
windshield, tailights and more.
        1960 Ply Bel 2dr hdtp side trim, from a lower end car, most trim
intact. There were a few 60's, not great but some parts available.
        Some 58 Ply parts, headlight bezels, some trim for 4 dr cars.
        DeSotos, most years, nothing great, but maybe something you are looking
for..?
        '55 or '56 Dodge Coronet 2 dr sedan, not too bad of car, GREAT side
trim!!!! Many 55 56 Dodges and Plymouths, mostly rough, but many pieces
of trim, glass and whatever...?
        This bone yard has many Chrysler Products from much earlier too.
One nice item was a Dodge ragtop, I don't know the year for sure, but it
has the brake light in the middle of the trunk. The car is tough, but if
you need any of the roof components most of it is there.
        If you want to Email me direct, I will gather all mail I receive
and make a return snoop trip. Send me all pertinent info on make model
and piece you are looking for. Please email identifying photo so I am
able to determine if it is the right car. It was a good day even without
a 59 to be had.  Will be waiting to here from you... John Bartell