From:   Ron Waters [SMTP:Ronbo97@xxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Wednesday, September 15, 1999 6:10 PM
To:     L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        [FWDLK] Johnny Rosen

FLers -

My only dealing with him was about ten years ago.  The chrome pieces that he
claimed were like new turned out to be rechromable cores.  When I called him
about this, he said that if I wanted show quality, it would cost me double
what I paid.  'Nuff said.  He goes by other names as well, such as 'Arizona
Desert Specialities' or 'Kitty's Desert Dreamboats'.  He's also been banned
from Hemmings, I believe.

Ron