Re: [FWDLK] Fw: Power pack engine in 55 Chrysler Windsor

Re: [FWDLK] Fw: Power pack engine in 55 Chrysler Windsor

Interesting.  Should have checked some of my other manuals also.   The C68,
C69 and C70 were all standard with the automatic so supposedly there was not
a Stick available on them.  Can't imagine it on either of the imperials but
could have happened on the NY I suppose.  The last 55-58 parts manual
doesn't even indicate it as a possibility though.  Lots of errors and
omissions possible here I suppose.   think about the task of compiling those
manuals before computers!

Has anyone ever seen a straight 55 on parts manual?   Had to exist somewhere
didn't they?  I picked up a Canadian 55 only manual recently but never seen
on from the states!

Still think I have some sort of special power pack engine assy here myself
but who knows.  Sorry I didn't get more responses but greatly appreciate the
help.

Thanks

Terry